Wednesday, April 2, 2008

White Rabbits - Fort Nightly (2007)



01. Kid On My Shoulders
02. The Plot
03. Dinner Party
04. Navy Wives
05. While We Go Dancing
06. I Used To Complain Now I Don't
07. Take A Walk Around the Table
08. March of the Camels
09. Fort Nightly
10. Reprise
11. Tourist Trap

Pitchfork gave this album an 8.1 (if you care what Pitchfork has to say, which most people don't). They're on tour with Spoon right now and this album rules.

I'm posting this mainly because they're playing a free show at the Chameleon Club in Lancaster, thanks to WXPN. It's on April 10th and completely free if you RSVP HERE.
I didn't hear about it until last night, word didn't spread as fast as the free Matt Pond show. Download the album, see them for free next week if you live around here, drink tons of booze, sounds good.

download

No comments: